Minnesota Cares: A Wellness Workshop for Our Healthcare Community
JOIN US AS WE HONOR YOU,
A VITAL PART OF MINNESOTA’S HEALTHCARE COMMUNITY
Our healthcare community has given selflessly to care for Minnesotans during the pandemic for more than two years, at great cost to their physical and mental health. Workers report being exhausted, overwhelmed, depressed, and anxious, and we are seeing shortages across nearly all job classes.
A number of current and former leaders in healthcare have donated their time and expertise to plan a FREE two-day event to honor the healthcare community and to provide them with evidence-based tools to improve their well-being and build resilience.
This event is open to anyone in the healthcare community (hospital, clinic, long-term care, pharmacy, emergency medical, public health, and many others) who provided care or support services during the pandemic.
The event provides an opportunity to:
THANK the healthcare community for their past and ongoing service
TEACH self-care through a variety of workshops and learning sessions
FOSTER RESILIENCE for the future through evidence-based strategies and tool
Everyone Has A Story & EVERY Story Matters!
We are looking for the stories of Minnesotans working in the healthcare industry over the past 2.5 years. Stories can be tragic, humorous, uplifting, or insightful.
What to Expect:
- WELLNESS BASED WORKSHOPS
- DYNAMIC SPEAKERS
- HEALTHCARE STORY SLAM
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE FOR CEUS
- FREE REGISTRATION AND PARKING
Basic Conference Information:
- Minnesota Cares: A wellness workshop for our healthcare community
- October 7 from 8:00am – 8:30pm and October 8 from 8:00am – 3:30pm
- Conference days have been split into 4-hour sessions, to permit the attendance of various schedules. There will be up to 8 concurrent workshop sessions available to participants, providing lots of opportunities to try-on something new!
- Workshop agenda (current as of 8/22/2022)
- Location: Minneapolis Convention Center
- Who can attend: anyone in the healthcare community (hospital, clinic, long-term care, pharmacy, emergency medical, public health, and many others) who provided care or support services during the pandemic.
- Our event planning committee
- Hotels with a group rate:
Residence Inn at the Depot (book by 9/6)
Courtyard Marriott Bloomington (book by 9/16)
This event is Endorsed by: Hennepin Healthcare, North Memorial Health, Arrowhead EMS Association.
A Unique, Limited Opportunity Minnesota Cares is more than a conference; it is a special 2−day event that enriches the well-being and education of the health care community who give endlessly to all Minnesotans. Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to support an event focused on healing and learning. Please read the detailed description of the event and the support needed from our community: Minnesota Cares sponsor prospectus
How to Help
BECOME A SPONSOR
Sponsorship levels are available from $250 to $20,000, with sponsor recognition in all materials
PROVIDE IN-KIND SUPPORT
Donate gift cards, massages, gift bags, bus or van transportation, lodging, or many other items
SUPPORT YOUR STAFF’S ATTENDANCE
Healthcare providers can also support this effort by giving staff time to attend and facilitating transportation and lodging
©2022 Statewide Healthcare Coordination Center (SHCC) Behavioral Health Staff Wellness Branch